Behold, the wonders of using the Revlon Colorstay base coat.
This is cheap, $2 Wet n Wild nail polish and it’s finally chipped enough to take off. It was painted on August 8th; it’s August 22nd now, which means it’s been on for exactly 2 weeks and 4 of the nails haven’t even chipped yet at all.
If you’re in the market for a new base coat, choose this one!
tagged as: chipped nails. Revlon Colorstay. Revlon nail polish. 2 weeks of wear.
- velvetpolkadots likes this
- bleed--blaqk likes this
- deathamphetamin likes this
- killthethingyoulovemost likes this
- kandykrabby likes this
- dashinkaa likes this
- courtneylius likes this
- ohwhimsicalme likes this
- racyrachie reblogged this from andyettheworldgoeson
- racyrachie likes this
- psleezy likes this
- andyettheworldgoeson posted this
theme by: heloísa teixeira